David Benjamin Munson was born on July 30, 1986, in Walnut Creek, California, although he grew up in Northampton, Massachusetts and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He served a two-year mission for the LDS Church in the Boise, Idaho region when he was 19. He was married on December 27, 2008, in the Sacramento California Temple to Holly Kristine Van Woerkom. He recently graduated from BYU and is currently working as a planning intern for Spanish Fork City and a designer for Long Pine Consulting. He was recently accepted to the PennDesign graduate planning program at the University of Pennsylvania and will be attending there this fall.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies