Ralph Ellis tells us the story of Melanie Hammet, a Pine Lake, GA City Council member who writes songs about development. While living in Seaside as a resident artist, she wrote songs about such subjects as skinny streets and how an SUV can control your life. She will be performing soon in Savannah and hopes to record. This is a great new way of approaching old problems. Way to be an inovator.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies