More good stuff from our friends at The Daily Loaf. Grant Rimbey gives a short history of sprawl, along with how it will specifically effect Florida and the Tampa Bay area. This is intended to be the beginning of a series about the various methods of fighting sprawl. He finishes the post with “Built To Last,” the widely covered CNU Video Contest Winner.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies