It’s good to see that what I’m talking about isn’t only happening in the states. Philstar brings us this report on San Lorenzo Place, the only TOD in Makati City, Philippines, and also it’s top seller. These concepts aren’t just an American phenomenon, they’re a worldwide solution to car dependence and sprawl.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies