Randyl Drummer writes a great article on the federal government’s support for TOD. He says that there has been a gradual move over the years towards TOD, which the stimulus money may help to shove forward. He sites the examples of transit developments in Seattle, Denver and Charlotte as examples of the future course of TOD.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies