Michael Cohen reports on San Francisco‘s plans for a massive new regional transit center. This facility will be a center for TOD and will link “regional bus lines, including AC Transit, with BART and Caltrain and eventually, California High Speed Rail.” This is a great project for a city that has horrendous traffic and a fair but significantly lacking transit system. A great move for the whole Bay Area.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies