Wendy Hendley reports on the good things happening in this Dallas suburb. Lewisville has already done much to revitalize thier downtown, and now they are making plans for TOD. They have been inspired by what has happened in other suburbs when Dallas’ DART has come to town, and they hope to take advantage of it as well.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies