Lucas K. Murray reports on Governor Corzine of New Jersey’s plans to expand rail in South New Jersey. Working with PATCO and the DRPA, the plan is to put rail back on old lines that have been out of use as well as putting lines down the medians of freeways. TOD’s will be developed in the areas where the trains have stops, revitalizing old towns and bringing a new image and vitality to South Jersey.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies