This article by Jean Dalmath is regarding a specific event in Rochester, NY (which should be attended by anyone who reads this blog and lives in the area), but it gives a good, short bio of Jacky Grimshaw, a Chicago leader in TOD, and a good summary of some of the advantages of this type of development.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies