This is the first post of the blog New Urbanism in the News, hosted by Dave Munson and (hopefully) with future contributions from others. This blog is a transformation of the News page on the website of BYU Students for New Urbanism to allow for a greater level of commentary on the news. Dave Munson receives news feeds from Google News on stories about New Urbanism, Traditional Neighborhood Development and Transit-Oriented Development, and will link to and comment on those stories here.
- The end of this blog and the beginning of a new one
- TED Talks on Cities
- A Study on Regional Governments
- The City in History
- Want to Prevent Oil Spill Disasters? Stop Driving
- Will Tysons halfway plan bolster or doom the future city?
- How to save the Greenway? Make it a neighborhood
- American Makeover Episode 1 – SPRAWLANTA
- City Council approves cars on K Street
- New USDOT Report Identifies Win-Win Transportation Emission Reduction Strategies